Sunday, November 2
- No major events today
Monday, November 3
- 8:30-10am, Your Voice: SGA Networking Hour, Atrium Lounge
- 2:30-4pm, Enactus FLIP Seminar - "Supply Chain Management" presented by Prof. York, Rutgers University, Atrium
Tuesday, November 4
- 1pm, More Than Me Presentation, Atrium
- 1pm, SGA/PTK's TD Bank Leadership Series/Enactus FLIP Seminar - "Leadership by Example & Collaboration" presented by Steve Lang, DS&D, East Building E-109
- 1pm, Transfer Scholarship Workshop, ATCC 101
- 1-2:20pm, College Forum, Conference Center, Rooms A&B
- 2:30-4pm, Your Voice: SGA Networking Hour, College Center Lounge
Wednesday, November 5
- 11am-3pm, Employer Recruitment Table, Michael Kors, Bookstore Hallway
- 1-2:20pm, Social Anxiety Workshop, Bateman Center, BC-103
- 5-6pm, Film Screening and Discussion: "Documented", Conference Center
Thursday, November 6
- 12:30pm, Education Symposium, Atrium
- 1-2pm, Student Success Series: Academic Planning, Bateman Center BC-102
- 1pm, Transfer Workshop: RU Environmental/Biological Sciences, Science Building SC-100
- 1-2:20pm, Interviewing Successfully, Somerset Hall S-014
- 2pm, Magic Tree House: Space Mission Laser Show, Planetarium
- 3pm, The Little Star That Could Laser Show, Planetarium
- 5:30-7pm, Internships/Cooperative Education Workshop, Somerset Hall S-014
- 6pm, Men's Basketball vs. Penn State Lehigh Valley, Gymnasium
Friday, November 7
- Last Day to Withdraw for a W grade (NO withdrawals accepted after this date)
- 11am-7pm, RVCC Juried Art Students Exhibition, Art Gallery
Saturday, November 8
- 3pm, Astrono Myths Laser Show, Planetarium
The Student Life Activities & Planning Board (formerly Program Board) is seeking new members for 2014-2015!
What is The Student Life Activities & Planning Board? I'm glad you asked!
The Student Life Activities & Planning Board is responsible for planning events and other activities for the RVCC students, staff, and community.
Why Get involved?
Learn necessary skills to plan programs and events of all sizes and types.
Gain hands-on experience in event planning, communication skills, fundraising, marketing & promotions, recruitment, community outreach, leadership development and team building skills.
- Eligible to gain valuable entries on your Student Engagement Transcript.
- Add to your resume and/or career portfolio.
- Make New Lifelong Friends!
The new Affordable Care Act requires you to have health insurance. If you do NOT have health insurance of your own or with your parents, you must sign up. Failure to enroll may result in a penalty. The marketplace will allow you to select a plan you can afford. Go to www.healthcare.gov and complete the application. This one application will allow you to see available plans and their cost; as well as apply for the expanded Medicaid program. Check it out!
Are you interested in Wi-Fi access for your wireless device? Fill out the Wireless Access User Agreement form. After submitting the form, you will receive an e-mail in Lion Mail within one or two days, containing the RVCC Network Name and Password. Then, use your device and information to connect to the network provided. Please contact the Technology Services Desk if you encounter any technical problems (such as not receiving e-mails, disconnections from the wireless network or other connection problems).
For more information, contact the Office of Student Life located on the 1st Floor of the Bateman Center, Room BC-100
Email: StudentLife@raritanval.edu or call 908-218-8873
Fall Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 6:00 pm