Home Raritan Valley Community College
To best view this page, please turn off Compatibility View.

Change of Address/Email/Phone Information Form

Required Information:


First Name:


Last Name:



Fill in below ONLY the information to be changed:

NEW Street Address:


NEW City:


NEW State:


NEW Zip:


NEW County:


NEW Home Phone:


NEW Work Phone:


New Personal Email:


Note: Regardless of your personal email address, ALL official college correspondence,
including grades, will be sent to your Lion's Den email account.


Web Study myRV Mobile RVCC LibraryLinked In Instagramfacebook Button Twitter YouTube