To best view this page, please turn off Compatibility View.
Student Success Programming
Student success programming is scheduled throughout the Fall and Spring semesters. These events include programs designed to help new RVCC students connect to the campus and learn about how to be successful in their college and career goals. Each month has a different theme, and all programs and events address some aspect of that theme:
Check out all of the events through the RVCC Campus Calendar!
Fall 2014 Events
New Student Meet & Greets
- Thursday, September 18th Location: TBD 1:00 - 2:20 pm
- Topic: Getting Acclimated: Adjusting to College Life
- Thursday, October 9th Location: TBD 1:00 - 2:20 pm
- Topic: Meet the President & Executive Staff (Weeks of Welcome Event)
- Tuesday, October 14th Location: TBD 1:00 - 2:20 pm
- Topic: Getting Involved: How to Make the Most of your RVCC Experience
Thursday, November 6th Location: TBD 1:00 - 2:20 pm
- Topic: Academic Planning: Deciding on a Major and Creating an Academic Plan
What is a New Student Meet & Greet? New Student Meet & Greets are sponsored by the FYE office and provide first year students the opportunity to interact with their advisors, student ambassadors, and other student leaders in an informal, yet educational atmosphere.
FREE pizza & drinks will be provided! Please RSVP to email@example.com
Other FYE Programming for Fall 2014
Halloween Costume Contest
Friday, October 31st
Location: FYE Office
Time: 10:00 am - 1:30 pm (Stop by to have your picture taken & enter the contest. Winner will be announced at the end of College Hour at 2:20 pm).
De-Stress for Success
December 8th - December 12th
Time: 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Location: Purple Wall, 1st Floor of the College Center
Stop by for a free snack, stress ball, and tips on how to de-stress before final exams!