RVCC is making it easy to fit a college education into your busy schedule by offering an expanding number of online courses. From accounting to English to psychology, RVCC offers more than 125 online courses every semester. Click here a listing of online courses.
You can even earn a degree without stepping foot into the classroom. RVCC offers the following degree programs entirely online:
• CPA Education Requirement Certificate
• Health Information Technology-Medical Coding Certificate
In addition, at least 85 percent of the courses are offered online for the following degree programs:
• Business Administration A.S.
• Criminal Justice A.A.
• English A.A.
• Health Information Technology A.A.S.
• Liberal Arts A.A.
• Liberal Arts-Communication Studies A.A.
• Liberal Arts-Social Science Option A.A.
• Mathematics A.S.
• Management Information Systems A.S.
• Accounting A.A.S.
• Business Management A.A.S.
• Marketing A.A.S.
• Corrections Certificate
• Homeland Security & Emergency Management Certificate of Completion
Our online courses offer high quality, rigorous instruction provided by accomplished faculty members. Students interact with their instructors and fellow students via the computer. RVCC offers special orientation programs to help you prepare for studying online and show you how to make the most of the educational experience.
Learn more about online instruction.
To best view this page, please turn off Compatibility View.
Online Courses & Degrees