To best view this page, please turn off Compatibility View.
The Finance Department provides assistance to RVCC students with the following services:
- Tuition and Fee payment options and processing
- Account balance and billing inquiries
- Student Schedule/Bill
- Place or remove Financial holds on student accounts
- Generate Refund checks
- Review and process Employer Affidavits that support out-of-county tuition waivers
The Finance Department is located on the first floor of the College Center by the peach/pink wall, directly across from the Student Enrollment Center.
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Please note that the Finance Department will be closed:
from 12:15pm - 2:15pm on Thursday, December 18, 2014.
- Please note that the College will be closed on:
Wednesday, December 24, 2014 through Friday, January 2, 2015 for the winter break and will reopen on Monday, January 5, 2015.
Send mail and payments to us at:
||Raritan Valley Community College
P.O. Box 3300
Somerville, N.J. 08876
Attention: Finance Department
You can also drop payments into our Payment Mailbox located on the wall to the left of the Finance Department if you are on campus while the office is closed.
Phone: (908) 526-1200 with the following extension choices:
- General account questions and to request a bill: ext. 7006;
- Student account questions and refund status: ext. 8258 (Audrey Zudick);
- Third-party contract accounts (such as Employer paid tuition, WIA /WDP contracts, etc.): ext. 8291 (Linda Laba).
Fax: (908) 526-1849