To best view this page, please turn off Compatibility View.
| The Testing Center
Room L-029 (near the Theater)
The mission of the Testing Center is to provide premier customer service while ensuring test security and integrity in an environment where testers can do their best work.
- employ the National College Testing Association Standards and Guidlines for test delivery, security, confidentiality, and the integrity of testing instruments;
- assess academic skills and interpret and explain placements to enrolling students;
- provide information for advising and appropriate course placement thus enhancing student opportunities to achieve academic success; and
- provide certified proctoring services to the community.
The Testing Center is CLOSED Saturday September 5th through Monday, September 7th
FALL 2015 CALENDAR
(September 8th through January 3rd)
|Monday – Thursday
||8:30 am - 8:00 pm
||9:00 am - 4:30 pm
||9:00 am - 1:00 pm
|Wednesday, November 25||
||8:30 am - 4:30 pm
|November 26 - 29||
||8:30 am - 2:00 pm
|December 24 - January 3
While in the Testing Center:
- All electronic devices (cell phones, iPods, etc.) must be completely turned off
- Hoodies, jackets and hats may not be worn during testing
- Food and beverages are not permitted
- No test will be administered without a photo ID
We provide the following services:
- Each student MUST show photo identification before taking an exam.
- To be eligible to take placement tests, students must first apply for admission to RVCC through the web or in person in Admissions or Enrollment Services.
- If you require testing accommodations due to a documented disability, please contact the Office of Disability Services at 908-526-1200 Ext. 8418 or email email@example.com to apply for accommodations before taking the Placement Exam.
- Each section of the Accuplacer placement test may be taken up to 3 times. There is a $10.00 retest fee for each section.
- Appointments are required for GED, Distance Learning Proctored Exams, CLEP and DANTES.
- All other exams are provided on a walk-in basis.
For Testing Center information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 908-526-1200 ext. 8401.
| Raritan Valley Community College
Last updated 9/3/15 dk